When you post a tour to Facebook, Facebook caches the information, and doesn’t receive updates once it has done so. That means, if you make any changes to the address or change the main image for the property on TourBuzz, Facebook won’t automatically update with your new information. Here are instructions on how to update this.
Articles in this section
- Why is audio muted / What is the "click to listen" button / Can music auto-play?
- Tourbuzz Terminology
- Why Doesn't Music Play on My Mobile Device
- Is the music royalty free?
- Do you accept feature requests?
- Can my customer delete images?
- Can I add my own music?
- How do I upload a video to YouTube?
- Can I have more than one customer assigned to a tour?
- Why is my Facebook link not updating with new tour information?