Vignette is our latest video centric single property web experience! It was created for people who deliver a property video as their primary medium and would like to make the video the focal point of the tour. While the focus of Vignette is highlighting the hero video, Vignette supports all additional supporting media types. Additionally, it provides a modern, sleek, single property marketing website experience
We understand the modern home buyer needs more than stimulating images to drive interest in the home. Other factors, such as schools and businesses within walking distance, are an example of how integration between data and beautiful imagery can deliver value. Vignette seamlessly blends these needs together in an easy to consume presentation that is responsive and mobile friendly.
Vignette Key Features
- Single page experience with a video hero
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly
- Ability to add artistic wording overlay to the Hero Video
- Supports all media types: still images, videos, panoramas, Matterport 3D, and floor plans
- Design options that control the presentation style.
- Ability to display persistent shortcut bar across the bottom of the browser window.
- Control the visibility of the media content
- Display media content inline
- Display media content in pop-over modal
- Ability to control photo media transition style
- New inline form to contact agent
- Simple color selection. All you have to do is pick the primary color and do we the rest.
This can be anything you’d like. For example, if you needed to create a new Vignette option to reflect the colors of Keller William, you can set the nickname to “Vignette [Keller Williams]” to make it easily stand out
This design provides several color customization options to create designs unique to you and your clients. You can find out more on how to utilize these settings here.
This setting defines what font will be reflected throughout the page.
We have two styles, the first displays all the media sections inline in the design and the second creates media section areas
This setting allows you to display a persistent shortcut bar across the bottom of the browser window
Headlines and color overlay in Highlight Reel
This setting allows you to show or hide the Header and color overlay within the highlight reel video
Image Name Visibility
This setting lets you define whether the image titles/description will appear within the image slideshow
This setting allows you to define where the video appears. You can set it to only show at the top (hero) or you can choose to have it appear in the Video section below.
Here you have several options with how you would like the transition between photos to appear