Zephyr is our HTML5 timeline based tour. It provides a modern, sleek, experience, while presenting all media in a time line fashion.
We understand the modern home buyer needs more than stimulating images to drive interest in the home. Other factors, such as schools and businesses within walking distance, are an example of how integration between data and beautiful imagery can deliver value. Zephyr seamlessly blends these needs together in an easy to consume presentation that is responsive and mobile friendly.
Zephyr Key Features
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly
- Timeline based experience
- Supports all media types: still images, videos, panoramas, Matterport and Real Vision, and floor plans
- Side by side Floor plans
- Design options that control the presentation style.
- Font Selection
- Color Selections
- Agent Branding Visibility Options
- Thumbnail Preview
- Media Transition options
- New inline form to contact agent
This can be anything you’d like. For example, if you needed to create a new Zephyr option to reflect the colors of Keller William, you can set the nickname to “Zephyr [Keller Williams]” to make it easily stand out.
This design provides several color customization options to create designs unique to you and your clients. You can find out more on how to utilize these settings here.
This setting defines what font will be reflected throughout the page.
Media Name/Description Visibility
This setting lets you define whether the image titles/description will appear within the image slideshow
Font Size of image name/description in slideshow
This setting lets you define the size (small, medium, large) of the font size displayed within the slideshow portion of the tour page
Initial Width of Floor Plan
This setting allows you to define how much space of the slideshow player the floor plan initially appears in
Visibility of Agent Branding
This setting allows you to define where the Agent Branding appears within the tour.
- Contact Sidebar – Start Open: the contact fly-out on the left will open at the start of the tour and close after a few seconds
- Contact Sidebar – Start Closed: the contact fly-out on the left will remain closed and require viewer interaction to open.
- Disabled: The contact fly-out on the left will be removed and a Contact button will appear in the top right next to More info.
- Persistent Header: Agent headshots/logos and contact information will appear in the top right header.
End of Tour Replay Option
This setting lets you define whether a popup appears at the end of the tour to allow the viewer to select whether to replay or loop the tour.
If this is set to Auto Loop, the tour will continue to replay on its own.
End of Tour Music Option **this is only applicable if the option above is set to “Show Popup”**
This allows you to set whether music fades out or continues when the tour is over.
This setting provides two options for the progress bar
- Standard – small narrow bar at the bottom, with thumbnails that appear above as you hover over
- Thumbnail – provides thumbnails for immediate viewing.
Thumbnail Bar Location **this is only applicable if the option above is set to “Thumbnail”**
Here you can define if you would like this thumbnail progress bar to appear on the left, right, or bottom of the slideshow.
Here you have several options with how you would like the transition between media items to appear
Static or animated open house banner
This setting will allow you to choose whether the open house banner is static at the top of the design, or flashes every few seconds.