With most of our designs, you have the option to personalize and save multiple versions of the design:
- Editing Colors
- Editing Options
Before making any major changes to your designs, click on duplicate and rename your new design. This way, you will always have the original to revert back to.
To do this, click on designs then duplicate.
Give your design a new title, then click duplicate.
Within the Sleek design, you are able to change the colors of the text, background, buttons, and accents.
To change these, simply click on "Pick Color" and select your color. Here is a guide on what each item will change:
- Background - Color of the main background.
- Text on Background - Color of headings, agent name/title/phone number, as well as the text within the menu information.
- More Info Background - Color of the "more info" box when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- More Info Text - Color of the text on the "more info" box when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- Dropdown Background - The color of the "more info" dropdown section when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- Dropdown Text - Color of the frame around agent photo/logo, agent name/title/phone, Produced By, and any headings. This only applies when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- Dropdown Links - Color for the menu links, as well as agent email/website.
- Player Background - Color of the Player Background, surrounding image information.
- Player Background Text - Color of image titles/descriptions, as well as hover text for image thumbnails, play/pause, back/forward, full screen, and sound.
- Chrome Background Color - Color behind the image thumbnails, player controls, floor plan dropdown selection, and floor plan image.
- Chrome Highlight Color - Thin line at the top of the image thumbnail bar, player control bar, floor plan dropdown selection, and floor plan image.
- Button Color - Color of back/forward, play/pause, sound, full screen, and navigation buttons
- Accent Color - Color of thumbnail highlight box.
- Thumbnail Scrollbar Color - Color of thumbnail progress scrollbar.
In addition to changing colors, you have the following options that you are able to edit as well. Each of these options can completely change the look of your tour!
- Animate Title/Description
- No Animation - Titles will appear in the top left corner of the image.
- Animate - Titles will scroll in from the top right to the top left of the image.
- Title/Description Visibility
- Show - Show both image titles and descriptions within tour.
- Hide - Do not show image titles or descriptions on the tour.
- Top - The header will appear static at the top of the tour.
- Top with Hiding - The header will be hidden. A "more info" box will be located in the top right corner to dropdown the header information.
- Bottom - Player controls will appear at the bottom of the tour, below the image thumbnails.
- Float - Player controls will appear on the image itself and will disappear after a few seconds. The controls will reappear as the mouse is moved on the tour.
- Initial Navigation Width 30%
- Initial Navigation Width 50%
- Player Background Image - Upload an image to appear in the background of the tour.
- Player Background Fill Mode - Repeat the image or zoom to fill.
- Legacy - normal mobile viewer.
- Fit - Use our newest design for mobile/tablet viewing of tours. Because of how compatible Fit is with mobile devices, we have made it available as an alternative Mobile/Tablet design for your legacy tours. You can learn more about that here.