With most of our designs, you have the option to personalize and save multiple versions of the design:
Before making any major changes to your designs, click on duplicate and rename your new design. This way, you will always have the original to revert back to.
To do this, click on designs then duplicate.
Give your design a new title, then click duplicate.
Within the Mint Tea w/Hiding design, you are able to change the colors of the text, background, and buttons.
To change these, simply click on "Pick Color" and select your color. Here is a guide on what each item will change:
- Background - Color of the background on the lower part of the screen.
- Text on Background - Color of Produced By in bottom right corner as well as information drop downs.
- Background Trim - Color of background the tour and floor plan are on.
- Top Left Background - Color of the top left background.
- Text on Top Left Background - Color of the text (agent name/title/phone/email/website) in the top left background.
- Menu Text - Color of the menu links.
- Top Right Background - Color of the background in the top right corner.
- Text on Top Right Background - Color of the text in the top right corner (share and any headings)
- Buttons - Color of the floor plan navigation buttons as well as the play, pause, and full screen buttons. This is also the color highlighting the current image that is shown.
In addition to changing colors, you have the following options that you are able to edit as well. Each of these options can completely change the look of your tour!
- Initial Navigation Width - If a floor plan has been added to the tour, this setting will determine how much of the browser the floor plan will take up. For Example:
- Initial Navigation Width 30%
- Initial NavigationWidth 50%
- Navigation Location
- Left - Floor plan will be to the left of the tour.
- Right - Floor plan will be to the right of the tour.
- Base Font - Main font for the tour.
- Font for 1-Line Summary - Font for the Tour Heading, appearing in the top right corner of the tour.
- Legacy - Normal mobile viewer.
- Fit - Use our newest design for mobile/tablet viewing of tours. Because of how compatible Fit is with mobile devices, we have made it available as an alternative Mobile/Tablet design for your legacy tours. You can learn more about that here.