With most of our designs, you have the option to personalize and save multiple options:
- Editing Colors
- Editing Options
Before making any major changes to your designs, click on duplicate and rename your new design. This way, you will always have the original to revert back to.
To do this, click on designs then duplicate.
Give your design a new title, then click duplicate.
Within the Cutout design, you are able to change the colors of the text, background, buttons, and accents.
To change these, simply click on "Pick Color" and select your color. Here is a guide on what each item will change:
- Background - Color of the main background.
- Text on Background - Color of headings, agent name/title/phone number, as well as the text within the menu information.
- More Info Background - Color of the "more info" box, when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- More Info Text - Color of the text on the "more info" box when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- Dropdown Background - The color of the "more info" dropdown section when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- Dropdown Text - Color of the frame around agent photo and logo, agent name/title/phone, Produced By, and any headings. This only applies when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- Dropdown Links - Color for the menu links, as well as agent email/website.
- Player Background - Color of the Player Background, surrounding image information.
- Text within player - Color for image titles, as well as the text when you hover over the image thumbnail.
- Button Color - Color of image title button, as well as back/forward, play/pause, sound, and full screen.
- Accent Color- Color of highlight box when hovering over an image thumbnail.
- Scroller Thumb Color - Color of image thumbnail scroll bar.
In addition to changing colors, you have the following options that you are able to edit as well. Each of these options can completely change the look of your tour!
- Animate Title/Description
- No Animation - Titles will appear in the top left corner of the image.
- Animate - Titles will scroll in from the top right to the top left of the image.
- Title/Description Visibility
- Start Open - Show both image titles and descriptions within tour, with the option to hide them.
- Start Closed - Do not automatically show image titles or descriptions on the tour, but have the option to show them
- Disable - Do not show image titles or descriptions at all.
- Header Location
- Top - The header will appear static at the top of the tour.
- Top with Hiding - The header will be hidden. A "more info" box will be located in the top right corner to dropdown the header information.
- Header Color Mode
- Monochrome: use the same color as "background"
- Two-tone: uses "dropdown background" across top, if hiding header.
- Player Background Image -Upload an image to appear in the background of tour.
- Player Background Fill Mode - Repeat the image or zoom to fill.
- Size to Browser - The heading will run across the browser width and will resize accordingly.
- Size to Player - The header will be the same width as the tour player.
- Initial Navigation Width 30%
- Initial Navigation Width 50%
- Player Width 900
- Player Width 1200
- Player Width No Maximum
- Legacy - normal mobile viewer.
- Fit - Use our newest design for mobile/tablet viewing of tours. Because of how compatible Fit is with mobile devices, we have made it available as an alternative Mobile/Tablet design for your legacy tours. You can learn more about that here.