Within most of our designs, you have the option to personalize and save multiple options:
Before making any major changes to your designs, click on duplicate and rename your new design. This way, you will always have the original to revert back to.
To do this, click on designs then duplicate.
Give your design a new title,then click duplicate.
Within the Boxy design, you are able to change the color of the text, border, background, and buttons.
To change these, simply click "Pick Color" and select your color. Here is a guide on what each item will change:
- Background - Color of the Player Background
- Text on Background - Color of headings, agent name/title/phone number/email/web, as well as the text within the Menu Information
- Outer Background - Color of the main background surrounding the tour player.
- Tour Border - Color for the border around the tour player.
- Buttons - Color of the Menu Buttons (more info, map, schools, etc)
- Text on Buttons - Color of the text on the menu buttons.
In addition to changing colors, you have the following options that you are able to edit as well. Each of these options can completely change the look of your tour!
- Background Image - Upload an image to appear within the tour player.
- Outer Background Image - Upload an image to appear in the background of the tour player.
Here is an example of a tour with an outer background image:
You can remove the background images by selecting Delete, then Save.
- Legacy - normal mobile viewer
- Fit - Use our newest design for mobile/tablet viewing of tours. Because of how compatible Fit is with mobile devices, we have made it available as an alternative Mobile/Tablet design for your legacy tours. You can learn more about that here.