With most of our designs, you have the option to personalize and save multiple versions of the design:
- Editing Colors
- Editing Options
Before making any major changes to your designs, click on duplicate and rename your new design. This way, you will always have the original to revert back to.
To do this, click on designs then duplicate.
Give your design a new title, then click duplicate.
Within the Rounded Dock design you are able to change the colors of background and the text on the background.
To change these, simply click on "Pick Color" and select your color. Here is a guide on what each item will change:
- Background - Color of the main background.
- Text on Background - Color of the text throughout the tour
In addition to changing colors, you have the following options that you are able to edit as well. Each of these options can completely change the look of your tour!
- Initial Navigation Width - If a floor plan has been added to the tour, this setting will determine how much of the browser the floor plan will take up. For Example:
- Initial Navigation Width 30%
- Initial Navigation Width 50%
- Navigation Location
- Left - Floor plan will be to the left of the tour.
- Right - Floor plan will be to the right of the tour.
- Yes - Image Thumbnails will be shown on the left side of the tour. This will only be shown if there is NO floor plan associated with the tour.
- No - Image Thumbnails will NOT be shown on the tour at all.
- Base Font - The font for menu links, menu information, headings, image descriptions, and Produced By information.
- Base Font Size - Font size for all font, except for thumbnail image labels.
- Branding Font - The font for the agent information.
- Img Label Font - Font for the image thumbnail labels, if Thumbnails are turned on.
- Legacy - Normal mobile viewer.
- Fit - Use our newest design for mobile/tablet viewing of tours. Because of how compatible Fit is with mobile devices, we have made it available as an alternative Mobile/tablet design for your legacy tours. You can learn more about that here.