With most of our designs, you have the option to personalize and save multiple versions of the design:
- Editing Colors
- Editing Options
Before making any major changes to your designs, click on duplicate and rename your new design. This way, you will always have the original to revert back to.
To do this, click on designs then duplicate.
Give your design a new title, then click duplicate.
Within the Junction design, you are able to change the colors of the text, background, buttons, and accents.
To change these, simply click on "Pick Color" and select your color. Here is a guide on what each item will change:
- Background - Color of the main background.
- Text on Background - Color of headings, agent name/title/phone number, as well as the text within the Menu Information.
- Text Within Player - Color for image titles, as well as the text when you hover over the image thumbnail.
- More Info Background - Color of the "more info" box, when Header location is "Top w/Hiding."
- More Info Text - Color of the text on the "more info" box when Header Location is "Top w/Hiding."
- Dropdown Background - The color of the "more info" dropdown section when Header Location is "Top w/Hiding".
- Dropdown Text - Color of the frame around the agent photo and logo, agent name/title/phone, Produced By, and any headings. This only applies when Header Location is "Top w/Hiding."
- Dropdown Links - Color for the menu links, as well as agent email/website.
- Button Color - Color of back/forward, play/pause, sound, and full screen buttons.
- Accent Color - Color for tour player border.
- Chrome Background Color - Color of the progress bar at bottom of tour.
- Chrome Highlight Color - Color of the border around the progress bar at bottom of tour.
In addition to changing colors, you have the following options that you are able to edit as well. Each of these options can completely change the look of your tour!
- Animate Title/Description
- No Animation - Titles will appear in the top left corner of the image.
- Animate - Titles will scroll in from the top right to the top left of the image.
- Title/Description Visibility
- Show - Show both image titles and descriptions within tour.
- Hide - Do not show image titles or descriptions on the tour.
- Show - Show the Play, Pause, Full Screen, and Forward/Backward buttons. The below image also has Thumbnails Shown:
This image shows Controls Shown with the Thumbnails Hidden:
- Hide - Do not show the Play, Pause, Full Screen, and Forward/Backward buttons. The below image shows Controls Hidden with Thumbnails shown:
This image shows Controls Hidden with the Thumbnails hidden as well:
- Show - Show the image thumbnails at the bottom of the tour.
- Hide - Do not show the image thumbnails on the tour at all.
- Show - Add a border to outline the tour player. This border will surround the Images, thumbnails, and Controls.
- Hide - Do not include a border around the tour player.
- Header Location
- Top - The header will appear static at the top of the tour.
- Top w/Hiding - The header will be hidden. A "more info" box will be located in the top right corner to dropdown the header information.
- Header Color Mode (when on Top Only)
- Monochrome: The header will be the same color as the background.
- Two Tone: The header will be the color of the Dropdown Background rather than the main background.
- Background Image - Upload an image to appear in the background of the tour.
- Player Background Image - Upload an image to appear within the tour player.
- Player Background Fill mode - Repeat the image or zoom to fill.
- Size to Browser - The heading will run across the browser width and will resize accordingly.
- Size to Player - The header will be the same width as the tour player.
- Player Width 600
- Player Width 1200
- Player Width No Maximum
- Legacy - normal mobile viewer
- Fit - Use our newest design for mobile/tablet viewing of tours. Because of how compatible Fit is with mobile devices, we have made it available as an alternative Mobile/Tablet design for your legacy tours. You can learn more about that here.