With most of our designs, you have the option to personalize and save multiple options:
- Editing Colors
- Editing Options
Before making any major changes to your designs, click on duplicate and rename your new design. This way, you will always have the original to revert back to.
To do this, click on designs then duplicate.
Give your design a new title, then click duplicate.
Within the International design, you are able to change the colors of the text, background buttons, and progress bar.
To change these, simply click on "Pick Color" and select your color. Here is a guide on what each item will change:
- Background - Color of the main Background
- Text on Background - Color of headings, agent name/title/phone number, as well as the text within the Menu information.
- Text within Player - Color for image titles, as well as the text when you hover over the image thumbnail.
- More Info Background - Color of the "more info" box, when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- More Info Text - Color of the text on the "more info" box when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- Dropdown Background - The color of the "more info" dropdown section when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- Dropdown Text - Color of the frame around agent photo and logo, agent name/title/phone, Produced By, any headings. This only applies when Header Location is "Top with Hiding."
- Dropdown Links - Color for the menu links, as well as the agent email/website.
- Button Color - Color of back/forward, play/pause, sound, and full screen.
- Progress Bar Color - Color of the moving progress bar.
- Animate Title/Description
- No Animation - Titles will appear in the top left corner of the image.
- Animate - Titles will scroll in from the top right to the top left of the image.
- Title/Description Visibility
- Show - Show both image titles and descriptions within the tour.
- Hide - Do not show image titles or descriptions on the tour.
- Show - Adds a shadow to the bottom of the tour at the progress bar.
- Hide - Does not show any shadow within the progress bar.
- Top - The header will appear static at the top of the tour.
- Top with Hiding - The header will be hidden. A "more info" box will be located in the top right corner to dropdown the header information.
- Initial Navigation Width 30%
- Initial Navigation Width 50%
- Player Background Image - Upload an image to appear in the background of the tour.
- Player Background Fill Mode - Repeat the image or zoom to fill.
- Legacy - normal mobile viewer
- Fit - Use our newest design for mobile/tablet viewing of tours. Because of how compatible Fit is with mobile devices, we have made it available as an alternative Mobile/Tablet design for your legacy tours. You can learn more about that here.