In some cases, you may want to share the URL of a YouTube video you've published from TourBuzz, but don't want to copy the long, complex URL you see in your browser. Fortunately, YouTube provides a short URL of every video. You can use copy and paste this anywhere you want to link to the video.
Articles in this section
- Connecting Your Customer's YouTube Account
- Why am I Seeing a Youtube 'Invalid_Grant' Error Message?
- What is Animoto?
- Can I embed YouTube and Vimeo videos as Custom Links?
- How to remove ads from YouTube
- How do I create a video of a tour
- How to Share a Short YouTube URL
- What Determines the Video Quality On Youtube?
- What Does [Use with Tour Only] next to music tracks mean?
- Create a DVD from a TourBuzz Video Export