So you have your tour published, links sent to the realtor, the listing is active, but your tour is not getting any views. What do you do now?
A few things you can do:
- Copy and paste the address into Google to see what comes up.
- Take note to see if the tour link comes up and what listing sites the property seems to be on.
- Take a look and see if the tour is on major listing sites like Trulia, Zillow, and realtor.com.
- Click on those links to see if the listing is active (not showing as sold or pending sale).
- If the listing is not active, contact the realtor and let them know.
- If the listing is active, check and see if the tour link is on the listing. You can send the tour link to realtor.com at no cost.
- If the tour link is present, click on the link and make sure it takes you to the correct virtual tour.