So you have your tour published, links sent to the realtor, the listing is active, but your tour is not getting any views. What do you do now?
A few things you can do:
- Copy and paste the address into Google to see what comes up.
- Take note to see if the tour link comes up and what listing sites the property seems to be on.
- Take a look and see if the tour is on major listing sites like Trulia, Zillow, and realtor.com.
- Click on those links to see if the listing is active (not showing as sold or pending sale).
- If the listing is not active, contact the realtor and let them know.
- If the listing is active, check and see if the tour link is on the listing. You can send the tour link to realtor.com at no cost.
- If the tour link is present, click on the link and make sure it takes you to the correct virtual tour.
The Tourbuzz system excludes views from agents or photographers who've recently logged in to the Tourbuzz system, or to their Client Panel. This is done to help assure a more 'true picture' of actual visitors/viewers of the tour.