Uploading your images into Tourbuzz
By this time, you've created a tour, created your customer, and are ready to start adding images. This article will cover:
- Image/video/pano specifications
- Step-by-step instructions on how to upload your images
- Previewing your tour
- Need additional help? Take a look at our tutorial video
The guidelines below will ensure maximum image quality while making uploading and processing as fast as possible:
- JPEG format using the maximum quality setting
- Supported File Extensions: .jpg, jpeg
- Target your images to our preferred image sizes to minimize artifacts from our processing:
- Still Images: 1500 x 1000
- Print-Quality Images: As long as you upload 2.4 Mega Pixel or better, we retain your original file for 1 year.
- Cylindrical Panoramas: Variable width x 1500 (if uploading a partial pano, you can specify Field of View)
- Equirectangular/Spherical Panoramas: 5000 x 2500
- Supported File Extensions: .mov, .mp4
- Video Codec: H.264 @ 3Mb/s or more bitrate
- Audio Codec: AAC
- Size: 1280 x 720 or 640 x 480
*For more information on image sizes, click here.
To begin uploading images:
Step 1: Access your tour editor
Click on tours under the Tourbuzz Logo and click edit on your tour.
This will take you to the tour editor where you can upload images, customize, preview, and publish your tour.
Step 2: Head to the image/video tab
Once here, you'll want to click on the add images/video button. You are able to add images to your tour at any time, even after the tour has been published.
Step 3: Upload your images
You will be taken to a media upload screen. Here you can upload any images/videos/panoramas/floor plans.
You can do this by either dragging and dropping your media into the box or clicking on the box and selecting your media.
Step 4: Your images are now uploading
Once you select the images, they will automatically start uploading into Tourbuzz.
*Uploading time is based on your internet speed. If your images appear to be stuck uploading, try opening up another browser window and re-uploading your images.
Step 5: Process your images
Once your images are done uploading you will be taken to the image processing screen. Here you can sort your images by shoot date/name. You also can rename images on this page.
Step 6: Head back into the tour
After clicking on process images at the bottom of the page, you will be taken to the screen shown below. You can leave this page even if your images are still being processed and return to your tour by clicking on "Back to Tour Page"
Step 6: Preview your tour
Once your images are done processing, you are now ready to preview your tour. You can do so by clicking on either the tour preview located on the top right of your tour editor OR by clicking on the tour links tab and viewing the provided links.
You have now finished uploading your images and have previewed your first tour. Follow along to step 3 to learn how to make customizations and publish your tour.
For a video walkthrough, watch the video below: