HOW TO SET UP A SINGLE-USE DOMAIN FOR A TOUR (123MAINSTREET.COM):
We've created a new service that makes it dead-easy to set up a domain name and link it to a TourBuzz tour. To use it, follow these steps:
- Buy a domain
- Set the nameservers for the domain to:
3. Login to TourBuzz and click Edit next to the tour
4. In the Info Tab, find the field called "Custom Tour Domain"
5. Select "Use Custom Tour Domain" and check the box for MLS/IDX-Compliant
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save
To Set Nameservers for a Domain Name Registered with GoDaddy:
- Log in to your Account Manager with GoDaddy
- Click on Domains, then click Manage DNS
- Scroll down to Nameservers and click Change
- Select Custom from the drop-down, enter in the new nameservers, & Save
- Go Back to your TourBuzz Account and enter the domain name (copy/paste to reduce errors) into the tour per the instructions above. This is a vital step. If you don't do this, you may see this error message.
- Wait 10 minutes
For GoDaddy customers, the process is even easier. GoDaddy lets you create Domain Registration Profiles that automatically apply certain settings to purchased domains. This makes it much easier to always set up your single tour domains in the exact same way to avoid errors and save time.
Watch the video below for a step-by-step walkthrough of setting up your GoDaddy account to take advantage of this great new feature.