If you are reaching this page, you're trying to setup your Tourbuzz schedule with Google Calendar.
Unfortunately, Google does not continuously refresh its calendar and, therefore, it may take 8 hours+ for your Google Calendar to sync with the changes you have made on Tourbuzz. Because of this, we recommend NOT to use Google Calendar with your Tourbuzz Schedule. For a better solution, try Outlook on a PC, iCalSync on android, and iCal on your Mac/iPhone.
If you'd still like to use google calendar, instructions are below.
Here are the instructions from google on how to add the TourBuzz iCal link into your Google Calendar. You can find the iCal link in your My Schedule.
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple's iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.